Puducherry Ration Card Apply Online and List | Ration Card list | Online and Offline Application procedure | pdsswo.py.gov.in
Ration Card is amongst the major constituent of the Public Distribution System of India. Abbreviated as PDS, Public Distribution System is an initiative by the Food Corporation of India (FCI) to ensure food security and sufficient nutritional intake among the Indian public. To implement the PDS in the UT Puducherry, the Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs has been appointed. The PDS department will assure the timely allocation of the food grains and other essential commodities, such as wheat, rice, sugar, pulses, kerosene oil, etc. at the subsidized rates. Only those people can procure these food items at such low prices who possess a valid Puducherry Ration Card. Follow the article to know more about the West Bengal Ration card list and its benefits.
Brief Description of Puducherry Ration Card
|Article Category||Puducherry Govt Scheme|
|Name||Puducherry Ration Card|
|State Department||Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Higher Authority||Govt. of Puducherry|
|Types of Ration Cards||AAY: Antyodaya Anna Yojana|
PHH: Priority Household
|Mode of Application||Online/ Offline|
Types of Ration Cards in Puducherry
For UT Puducherry, the government has authorized the issue of two types of ration cards, PHH and AAY. The description of both the ration cards has been summarized below.
|i||PHH||PHH means Priority Household. Each year, the UT governmnet sets the eligibility/ineligibility criteria to identify the deprived households. The households which fulfil all the set criterion to be able to get a ration card.|
|ii||AAY||AAY stands for Antyodaya Anna Yojana. This category includes the poorest of the poor households. The minimum subsidized prices for the procurement of the commodities are offered to such cardholders.|
Who can apply for Ration Card in Puducherry?
Only the residents of the UT can apply for the Puducherry ration card. Check the complete eligibility standards and norms in order to apply for the same.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the UT.
- No other state ration card must be registered under the applicant’s name.
- The annual income of the concerned household must be within the income limits set by the Puducherry government.
This section covers the list of documents required to be produced by the applicant in the whole application process.
|Documents required to be uploaded during the online application process||– Certificate of Consent|
– Photograph of the house
– Recent photograph of the HoF
– Surrender Certificate, if applicable
– Rent Deed
– Electricity Bill
– Gas Connection
|Documents required to be presented during the verification process||– Copy of Aadhaar Card (each family member)|
– Residential Proof
– Domicile Certificate
– Surrender Certificate, if applicable
– Copy of Electricity Bill
– Copy of Gas Connection
– Rent Deed
Applcation process for new Ration Card in Puducherry?
Online Application Procedure
Step I:- First of all, visit the official website of the Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Puducherry. Its homepage will be displayed on the screen and Click on the “Online Services” link available as shown.
Step II:- A new page will open. Click on the option of “Apply for New Ration Card (புதிய குடும்ப அட்டைக்கான விண்ணப்பம்)” link.
Step III:- A page comprising the important instructions to be taken care will pop up on the screen. Read them carefully. At the bottom of the apge, click on the “Proceed/ தொடரவும்” button.
Step IV:- As you click on it, the following screen will appear. Select your District from the drop-down list and feed active mobile number. Tick the checkbox and click on the “Send OTP” button to continue.
Step V:- Upon successful verification, you will be led to the next stage of the process. An application form for the service will appear.
Step VI:- Enter details, under the sections,
– Basic Details
– Head of Family (HoF) Details
– Bank account details
– Gas Connection Details
– Residence address
Step VII:- At the bottom of the page, click on the option of “Save and Proceed to Add Member”. After that, enter the details of all the family members you wish to include in the list.
Step VIII:- Finally, preview the application form and click in the “Submit” button. For future purposes, save a copy of the duly filled application form and the unique application no. generated for your application form.
Offline Application Procedure
- Go to the nearest notary office of the Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Pondicherry.
- Obtain an application form from the concerned office to apply for a new ration card.
- Fill in all the fields carefully.
- Attach the essential documents required and your recent photograph in the space provided.
- Submit the same to the authorities.
- They will verify the documents and provide you with an acknowledgement slip for the same.
- Keep it safe.
- Once your application is approved, further proceedings will begin.
Check Punucherry ration card Application Status
The applicants can track the status of their respective ration cards applications through the official website of the UT Food Department. The process for the same has been summarized below.
- Visit the official website of the Puducherry Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs.
- Click on the link “Online Services” on the homepage.
- After that, select the “Application Status / விண்ணப்பத்தின் நிகழ்நிலை” tab from the menu bar.
- Enter your Acknowledgement Number and registered mobile number.
- Also, write the given captcha code in the provided space.
- Then, tap on the “Check Status” button.
- The status of the application will be displayed on the screen.
Step II:- Now, select the “View Card Details / குடும்ப அட்டை விவரங்கள்” tab available on the menu bar. A new page will open.
Step III:- Feed in the relevant details, such as your district, ration card number, last four digits of the Aadhaar card number of the head of the family, and regsitered mobile number. Tick the consent checkbox and click on the “Send OTP” button.
Other Puducherry Ration Card e-Services
|Addition of Child||Click here|
|Addition of Adult Member||Click here|
|Remove name from Ration card||Click here|
|Surrender Ration Card||Click here|
|Change of Name||Click here|
|Change of Address||Click here|
|Bifurcation (Split Card)||Click here|
|Change of Card Type||Click here|
Hello, Everyone My Name Thilagar And I Am A Website Developer And Blogger We are here to provide update on daily basis about Indian Government Jobs in various sectors, We provide all this information as User-Friendly Content to job Seekers.