What is an AIBE Exam
AIBE is Expand of (All India Bar Examination) conducted by the Bar Council of India to assess whether provisionally enrolled advocates or fresh law graduates have the aptitude to practice law. The exam is an open book test and evaluates candidates’ analytical abilities along with a basic understanding of law subjects.
AIBE 2021 XVI Registration Portal opened on December 26, 2020. AIBE XVI Registration window will now close on April 30, instead of March 31, 2021. consequently, the last date to complete online AIBE Application Form and facility to edit the application will also be extended, dates for the same will be notified soon.
AIBE XVI 2021 Admit Card will be released on April 10, 2021, and the entrance exam will be conducted on April 25, 2021.
- AIBE Registration Fee for General and OBC category students is INR 3560 and INR 2560 for SC/ST candidates.
- No examination fee for AIBE XV only for those candidates who were declared as disqualified, missing set codes and cancelled test centres.
- Candidates can complete their application by paying INR 3500 (General) or INR 2500 (Reserved) till March 26, 2021.
- Students can pay the application fees only through SBI Challan.
AIBE 2021 exam is conducted by Bar Council of India. With the help of this test, BCI judges the lawyer’s capabilities to practice the profession of law in India. AIBE will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark to practice law.
|Exam Name||AIBE XVI 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Bar Council of India|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Availability of AIBE XVI Application Form 2020||December 26, 2020|
|AIBE XVI Exam Date||To be announced|
|AIBE XV 2021 Registration Begins from||December 26, 2020|
|Last Day to Pay AIBE Registration Fees in online mode|
|Last Day to Submit AIBE XVI Application Form|
|Last to complete online application form|
|AIBE XV Admit Card 2021 will be issued on||To be announced|
|AIBE XV is scheduled for||To be announced|
Before applying for AIBE XV 2021 all candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the conducting body, Bar Council of India. After clearing the eligibility criteria applicants can apply for AIBE 2021. Here are the Eligibility Criteria of AIBE XV 2021, given as follows:
AIBE 2021 Nationality
- Candidate should be an Indian national.
AIBE 2021 Qualifying Examination
- Candidates must either have passed 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
- No minimum percentage is required in the qualifying examination in order to apply for AIBE 2020.
Enrollment with State Bar Council
- In order to appear in All India Bar Examination, it is must for the aspirant/law graduate to be enrolled with his/her respective State Bar Council.
- Candidate must possess the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
Age Criteria and Number of Attempts
- There is no prescribed age limit for writing AIBE 2020 Exam. Check AIBE XV Cut Off
- There is no limit in attempts for AIBE. Candidates can appear this examination any number of times.
AIBE XV 2021 Registration
AIBE Application Process has began from Dec 26, 2020. Candidates are required to fill the form online. The last date to submit AIBE XV application form is Apr 30, 2021.
The procedure to fill AIBE XV 2021 Online Application Form is as follows:
- Visit the official website
- Read all instructions provided there before filling the online application form
- Fill the registration form with your personal detailslike Name, DOB, Address details, contact information, nationality, etc.
- Select the examination center, the candidate can choose only one center where he/she wishes to take AIBE XV 2020
- Candidates have to upload documents such as advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council), enrollment certificate, scanned photograph and signature, category and disability certificate (if applicable).
- Once candidates have submitted his/her application form then go to your email inbox for registration number and password.
- Login with your registration number and password
- Payment of application fee can only be done through SBI Challan. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Payment has to be made after 24 hours of Registration
- Print Challan for payment
- Make the necessary payment and retain candidates’ copy of the challan with you.
- After confirmation of the payment, upload challan and provide details such as journal number, branch code & date of challan.
- Get a printout of the filled online form for future references.
AIBE 2021 Application Fee
- General category candidates will have to pay the fee of INR 3560 for the examination.
- Rs. 2500 + Rs 60 bank transaction charges for SC/ST category candidates.
- Application Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances
- The fee can only be deposited through bank challan of SBI bank.
AIBE 2020 Syllabus will consist of various topics and subjects of three-year and five-year LL.B. programs as prescribed by the Bar Council of India. The subjects are given below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions (Approx.)|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Ligitation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac||8|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
AIBE 2021 Result
Bar Council of India will announce the result for AIBE XV 2020 tentatively in the second week of October, 2020 on the official website. The result will display only the qualifying/ non-qualifying status of candidates. The qualified candidates will be eligible to get the “Certificate of Practice” in the law profession.
Steps to Check AIBE 2021 Results:
- Visit the official website of AIBE 2021
- Click on the link for ‘AIBE 2021 Results’
- Enter the Roll number and Date of Birth
- Check the details on the AIBE 2021 Results
- Download and take printout of the results
To clear All India Bar Examination 2021, candidate should score minimum of 40% marks in the examination i.e. 40 marks out of 100.
Certificate of Practice
Candidates who will qualify AIBE 2020 will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” in the law profession. Candidates who will qualify in AIBE Examination 2020, can practice Law in any court, in any state in India.
AIBE 2021 Application Form Correction
Students are advised to carefully review the filled in application form before finally submitting it. In case of any discrepancy in the application form such as entered any wrong information or uploading a wrong document, students can rectify it by mailing BCI the correction along with student’s registration number.
Students can also contact the below-mentioned address:
Address – Bar Council of India
21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area ITO
Near Bal Bhawan
New Delhi – 110002
Helpline Number – 011-49225022/ 23, 011-41533681
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, for the candidates who passed their LLB degree from 2010 onwards it is now mandatory to clear the AIBE examination to practice law as an advocate. The bar councils of all the states are ensuring that the enrolled lawyers appear for AIBE and pass the examination. If any enrolled lawyer fails to do that then they are barred from the councils/ associations until they pass AIBE examination.
Since, it is important for provisionally enrolled advocates to clear AIBE to practice law, for that reason, no limit is applied to the number of times one can take the exam. Candidates can accordingly appear for AIBE until they clear the exam.
AIBE exam is conducted twice a year by BCI i.e in August-October and March-May.
AIBE is conducted in offline mode i.e. candidates have to mark their answers on the OMR sheet.
The ‘Certificate of Practice’ is generally issued within 30 days of AIBE result declaration.
Hello, Everyone My Name Thilagar And I Am A Website Developer And Blogger We are here to provide update on daily basis about Indian Government Jobs in various sectors, We provide all this information as User-Friendly Content to job Seekers.