TNGPTC Application form 2021 – For 1st Year & Part –Time Courses Check Details | Apply Now!!! Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE), will conduct the Tamil Nadu Diploma admission in July for in 1st Year & Part –Time Courses. Candidates can read the whole article for complete information regarding the Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2021. Apply online starts from 25.6.2021.
TNGPTC Polytechnic Admission 2021
|Name of the examination||Tamilnadu Polytechnic Admission|
|Examination conducting body||Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission Procedure||Through class 10th marks (No specific entrance examination will be conducted )|
|Categories of the participating institutes||Government colleges, self-financed institutes, autonomous polytechnic college, and government-aided college|
|Mode of application||Online or Offline|
|Official website link||https://www.tngptc.com/|
Tamil Nadu Polytechnic /Diploma Courses Eligibility Details 2021
1st year Diploma Courses:
Candidates must have qualified class 10th from any recognized board OR equivalent education. Course duration is 3 years.
Part –Time Diploma Course:
- Candidates who are pass in 10 + 2 years ITI / 10 + 2 years Experience, are eligible for apply to Part –Time Diploma Course. Course duration is 4 years.
- There is no age limit for candidates applying for admission to post diploma courses in state of Tamilnadu.
Application Fee for TNDTE Admission 2021
The application fee will be Rs 150. No application fee For SC/ST candidates.
The payment can be done through online mode (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking).
Important date for TNDTE Admission 2021
- Online application starts from- 25.6.2021
- Closing date for online application is – 12.7.2021.
The Tamil Nadu Polytechnic 2021 application form is available through online mode. The candidate’s interested need to register themselves before the last date of the application form. The guidelines to fill the application form are provided below.
How to apply for TNDTE Admission 2021
- Visit the official website of https://www.tngptc.in or https://www.tngptc.com
- Candidates then need to register themselves on the website
- After the registration process is successfully done candidates need to download the application form from the website.
- Make the required payment of the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Keep the printout of the application form for future use.
Hello, Everyone My Name Thilagar And I Am A Website Developer And Blogger We are here to provide update on daily basis about Indian Government Jobs in various sectors, We provide all this information as User-Friendly Content to job Seekers.