A Completion certificate is mandatory before effecting the service connection. On submitting the application, the Acknowledgement cum Demand Notice would be generated along with the ‘Application Reference Number’.
Welcome to TANGEDCO Online application filing portal for
- New Service Connection,
- Temporary supply,Addition or Reduction of Load in respect of LT service connection (except hut and agriculture)
Kindly go through the following:
Hardcopies of the Application / Documents uploaded in this website need not be submitted in TANGEDCO office. Originals need not be produced.
All payments related to this application should be paid only through TANGEDCO Online payment portal .
Applicants can redress all their application related issues during the process of application through this portal using the ‘Enter Grievance’ menu. There is no need to approach the TANGEDCO office.
Applicants may submit their feedback on the services provided by TANGEDCO after work is completed.
Test Certificate form – This form shall be downloaded and has to be filled by the Licensed Electrical contractor having valid license issued by Licensing Authority, Government of Tamil Nadu. The Test Certificate form has to be kept with the applicant permanently and the same has to be produced as and when required by the Licensee at any stage. (Download Form)
Applicant applying for 4 or more dwelling units or total load of more than 112KW should select only “New Service Connection-Group”
The Completion certificate is not necessary for residential building up to 12m in height not exceeding 3 dwelling units or 750 sq.m and all type of Industrial buildings.For all other applications Completion certificate is mandatory before effecting the service connection.
Applicants should download the Undertaking if applied load is more than 112KW.The form should be duly signed by Applicant alone and the signed form should only be uploaded through this portal. Undertaking form for more than 112 KW-Download
On submitting the application, the Acknowledgement cum Demand Notice would be generated along with the ‘Application Reference Number’. The Demand generated shall be paid through online portal only. using Application reference number as Username and Mobile number as password.
“Application Status Menu” may be used to view the application status from Registration to Service effect.
View Timelines for effecting service connection..
Please Click here to see the guidelines for filling up the Online application form.
“Application for New Service Connection”
Click Here Direct Link: https://nsc.tnebltd.gov.in/nsconline/nsc.xhtml
Service Connection “Status”
Name Transfer for death/sale/ partition
Guidelines for Online application filing
- The applicant must enter their consumer number with region code.
- On successful entry of consumer number, the reason for name transfer has to be chosen out of the following categories:
- a. Due To Sale/Partition/Settlement/Gift with Consent Letter
- b. Due To Sale/Partition/Settlement/Gift without Consent Letter
- c. Due To Death
- Based on the selection of category ,kindly upload the filled and signed required documents as below.
- If Owner type is chosen as Joint property ,then upload the “Consent Letter from Co-owner in Form-5 which is not mandatory.
Documents required for Online application filing of Name Transfer
- Upload the filled and signed required documents to apply name transfer due To Sale/Partition/Settlement/Gift with Consent Letter as follows
- Form-2 Name Transfer Forms ( refer to Regulation 5 (7))
- Form-4 UNDERTAKING
- Upload the filled and signed required documents to apply name transfer due To Sale/Partition/Settlement/Gift without Consent Letter as follows
- Form-4 UNDERTAKING
- Property Tax / Any one document ( Sale Deed / Partition deed / Gift settlement / Allotment letter / Computer Patta / Ownership issued by the Govt. / Court Judgment )
- Upload the filled and signed required documents to apply name transfer due To death as follows
- Form-3 INDEMNITY BOND
- Form-4 UNDERTAKING
- Property Tax
Hello, Everyone My Name Thilagar And I Am A Website Developer And Blogger We are here to provide update on daily basis about Indian Government Jobs in various sectors, We provide all this information as User-Friendly Content to job Seekers.