TNSTC e-Ticket Reservation, Main Passenger name has to match the name in the ID card carried by For any assistance, refer “Ebooking
TNSTC e- Tickets Reservation
- Main Passenger name has to match the name in the ID card
carried by the passenger during travel.
- For any assistance, refer “Ebooking / Registration Help”.
- The seat(s) booked under this ticket is/are not transferable.
- The e-ticket is valid only for the seat number and
bus service specified.
- The e-ticket has to be carried by the passenger during the journey along with
an ID Card of the passenger whose name appears in the ticket.
- Please keep the ticket safely till the end of the journey.
- Please show the ticket at the time of checking.
- Corporation reserves the rights to change/cancel the class of service.
Step1: User Registration
Username, Password, Confirm Pass, Full name, Mobile no
Step2: User Login
Step3: Search & Book Tickets (Select From & To Places)
Step4: Select Layout & Enter Passenger Details
Step5: Payment Page
Select any one payment method
Your tickets will be sent to your Registered Email id
Step6: View & Print tickets
Hello, Everyone My Name Thilagar And I Am A Website Developer And Blogger We are here to provide update on daily basis about Indian Government Jobs in various sectors, We provide all this information as User-Friendly Content to job Seekers.