The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Yojana) came into effect from December 1, 2018. It is a government scheme through which, all small and marginal farmers will get up to Rs 6,000 per year as minimum income support.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Yojana) is a government scheme through which, all small and marginal farmers will get up to Rs 6,000 per year as minimum income support. Under the PM-KISAN scheme, all landholding farmers’ families shall be provided the financial benefit of Rs. 6000 per annum per family payable in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each, every four months.
The PM Kisan Yojana came into effect from December 1, 2018. The definition of the family for the scheme is husband, wife, and minor children. State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines. The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Who is not eligible for the scheme
The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for benefit under the scheme.
- All Institutional Landholders.
Farmer families that belong to one or more of the following categories:
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies. (Excluding Multi-Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more. (Excluding Multi-Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of the above category
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out the profession by undertaking practices
Key Points PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Scheme||प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना|
|Introduced by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Introduced date||February 2019|
|Ministry||Ministry Farmer welfare|
|Start date of registration||Available Now|
|Last date of registration||Not yet declared|
|Cost of Scheme||Rs 75 ,000|
|No Of Beneficiary||12 Crore|
|Beneficiary||Small & Marginal Farmer|
|Benefits||Financial support of Rs 6000|
|Mode of application||Online/offline|
How to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Farmers have to approach the local revenue officer (patwari) or a nodal officer (nominated by the state government).
Farmers can also visit their nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) for registration in the Scheme upon payment of fees.
The Common Service Centres (CSCs) have also been authorized to do the registration of the farmers for the Scheme upon payment of fees.
Direct Link – https://pmkisan.gov.in/registrationform.aspx
- Aadhaar Number or any other documents for purposes of identification such as Driving Licence, Voters’ ID Card, NREGA Job Card.
- Bank Account Number and the Mobile Number of the beneficiaries.
PM Kisan Toll-Free Number: 18001155266PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401PM Kisan’s New Helpline: 011-24300606PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109, Email ID: pmkisan- email@example.com
Hello, Everyone My Name Thilagar And I Am A Website Developer And Blogger We are here to provide update on daily basis about Indian Government Jobs in various sectors, We provide all this information as User-Friendly Content to job Seekers.